7th Annual Sanctity of Life Awareness and Unity Day (SOLAUD)
Event will be held regardless of weather – Rain, Shine, Cold or Snow!
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Continental Breakfast in Crispin Hall behind the Cathedral provided by the Knights of Columbus.
- Noon – 1:30 pm – Catholic Mass in Saint Francis Basilica, con-celebrated by the 3 Bishops of New Mexico and many Priests and Deacons.
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm – Procession from Basilica around Plaza Park to the Roundhouse.
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Rally at Roundhouse with the bishops and other speakers.
- 3:00 pm – Visitation to Governor and Legislator offices in Roundhouse.
There will be a Youth Event the evening before, on Tuesday night January 21st. For information please call Samantha at 505-715-0181. There will be all night adoration at St Anne and Our Lady of Guadalupe parishes in Santa Fe.
We are encouraging parishes, churches, schools, and organizations to book a bus for the day to come to the event. Free transportation in downtown Santa Fe is available using the Santa Fe Pick-Up shuttle service.
This is a family event! Babies in strollers encouraged to join us!
Bring your own signs and some signs will also be available outside of the Cathedral. However, NO signs are allowed in the Cathedral or the Capitol Building; they must be left outside!
For more information and questions about the event, call PDL at 505-266-4100 or Sarah at 505-884-0657.
- 40 Days for Life Fall Prayer Vigil Starts September 24 40 Days for Life takes a determined, peaceful approach to showing local communities the consequences of abortion in their own neighborhoods, for their own friends and families. Through prayer, fasting and constant vigil it puts into action a desire to cooperate with God in the carrying out of His plan for the end of abortion.